Mr. Brian

Friday, May 13, 2005


Hey everybody out there, I'm terribly sorry I haven't updated any of my blog for a couple months, but with school and everything, I really haven't had time to sit down and write. I'm going to have to ask my good friend Shawn to show me how to do some cool stuff with my blog like he has. I promise I'll continue to keep you posted over my life during the summer, and I may also speak a few words of wisdom ; ). Well, for now I'm going to get some sleep. I'm going to Knoxville in the morning with my parents. The last time I was in K-Town, I didn't have a pleasant experience as most of you know about. So farewell and good night to all. -Mr. Brian Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

You updated, Mr. Brian! I was so excited to see a new post I could hardly stand it. Well, I mean, I could stand it, but I was glad to see a new one. :) Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home