Mr. Brian

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure


A few days ago, I found a small Antique shop right here in Jefferson City. So today, Brian and I decided to take a journey down to it and see if they had anything cool. Well, as you can see, I did make a few purchases. I got a little Peanuts lunchbox. I know that it isn't really an antique, but I collect Peanuts stuff, and it's getting harder and harder to find it any more. Also, I got an old school tennis racket. Now when I play my daddy in tennis, it'll be fairer :) And of course, how could I forget my favorite purchase of the day, an Oscar Mayer Weiner Whistle! Yes, that's right, a Weiner Whistle. Just thought I'd share my findings with everyone. By the way, after taxes, I paid a whopping $11.35 for all of it :)

Mr. Brian

1 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Brian! I needed that laugh.
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home