Mr. Brian

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

List of Goals


Just recently, I've come up with ten goals that I've set for myself. If possible, I'd like to fullfill these before I finish my college career. So here are my goals (in no particular order)
Sell something on ebay for $50 or more

Become a published author

Make a video that gets on the popular videos on google video

Spend 24 hours in complete solitude (with God)

Read the Bible cover to cover

Have something (a building, body of water, road, etc.) named after me

Hike part of the Appalachin Trail

Sell a piece of my own art (I may be able to accomplish my ebay goal and this one at the same time)

Successfully pick a lock on a door

Create a new cartoon comic (I could be the next Charles Schultz)


So there's my list, I know, some of them aren't huge and I'm sure I won't be changing the world or anything. But you never know what you can accomplish until you try :)

Mr. Brian

1 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Goals are important. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home