Mr. Brian

Saturday, August 26, 2006




I'm sure everyone is wondering "What's up with the hippo picture?" Well, the night before last, Brwyan and I were discussing conversation stoppers. Like when you're talking with a group of people and each one tries to out do the others story. An example would be "Yeah, I walked on the moon" because you know that nobody in the group can top that. So I thought I'd hold a little competition to come up with the best conversation stopper. Mine is "Yeah, so I got peed on by a hippopotamus".

So rack your brain and see what you can come up with and leave it as a comment. And remember, these stories must be true :)

1 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Samuel L. Jackson protected Shawn on the action-packed film, Snakes on a Plane. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home