Mr. Brian

Sunday, July 03, 2005

"Dear Jenny I like you.
Do you like me, Jenny?
Will you go out with me?
Check yes or no.

No?
What do you mean no?

What...
What did I do wrong?
What... Wait where are you going?
What... Come back!
C'mon
What did I do wrong?"

Revenge of the Nerds KJ-52


I've heard this song many many times and the hole song has a wonderful message, but the opening lyrics never hit me so hard until just recently. Only a couple weeks ago Jenn and I decided to take a break from our relationship. Actually, it was more of her telling me that we're taking a break. I'm not exactly sure why, she claimed "she was stressed right now and didn't have time for a serious relationship", she also said "we're moving too fast", as well as "I want you to casually date". She through out a couple other excuses too, but I just don't know. I don't know if I did something wrong or what. My conclusion is that girls are weird. I do thank her for being a good girlfriend and for helping me in ways she'll never see. She's helped me to see that girls do like me for being myself, and that I can get out and have a good time and enjoy life. I've moved on and I'm ready to see how God will work in my life next. Hopefully, another good looking girlfriend. But if not, I'll be content by enjoying life in every way, and spending more time working on being me and drawing closer to God. I also must thank my female friends Marla, Lindsey, Brittany, Jenn W, and my sister Marsha for helping me through this, as well as spending time with me since I don't gots a girlfriend no mores.

2 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

As a female, I can't argue with your "girls are weird" comment. However, I must add that boys are also weird. :) Ha ha. Anyway, keep on keepin' on. You have a wonderful faith, and God will bless you in ways you can't imagine! You know I'm always here for you, Mr. Brian!

 
At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's me again. Yay. Don't worry about dumb ol' girls. Especially ones that make excuses. They make me mad. I love my baby brudder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home