Mr. Brian

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Behold Nickel!


Funny story, well kind of. My sister and I went to good ole Wal-mart today. While we were there we kind of did some random shopping, and we headed for the toy section. As we were fixing to leave and head for the checkout, we stumbled across a few boxes that had some random stuffed toys in them. I saw a small soccer ball, and I thought "ooo, that's kind of like Ms. Lindsey's but smaller" "I wonder how much it is?" So I picked it up and it was marked down to $1.50. I thought "well that's pretty cheap, and it could provide for hours of entertainment in the dorm" So I decided to get it. When we got to the checkout, as my items were being scanned, I glanced at the register to see the prices. I notices it said "2.5 Ball $00.05" I thought to myself, "Surely not". I paid for all my items and as we were walking out the door, I looked at my receipt, and sure enough this little soccer ball only cost me a nickel. So seeing that a nickel is how much it cost, what better name to give it than "Nickel"? So I present to the world, my newest stuffed toy Nickel!

1 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

Some of the best things happen at Wal-mart. And it is was destiny that Nickel be his name--with a story like that, how could it not be? I like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home