Mr. Brian

Sunday, August 07, 2005

She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy


What do you get when you have a bunch of bored Rednecks together in a small town in East Tennessee? Give up? The 2005 Greene County Fair! And what better to do with your time then hook up your tractor to a bunch of stuff and see who can pull it the fastest? Well, I guess watching it could be a little bit better. I'm not exactly sure of the purpose of a tractor pull, but when it's the only thing in town, what are you gonna do? Marla, Lindsey, and myself are planning to attend the social event of the year in good ole G-Vegas. Call us crazy, but when you get bored, you get desperate :) I'm sure we'll have the best possible time at a tractor pull that anyone ever has.

3 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rednecks? In Greene County? You've gotta be kiddin' me. lol Well, tractor pulls actually aren't as bad as you'd think, as long as you've got good company. And the three of you. . . yeah, I'm sure you'll have a blast!

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

I'm glad you're going with us, Mr. Brian! I think that a tractor pull is probably something everyone should see at least once in their lives, so why not now? I'm so excited! Te he. :)

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm HEARTBROKEN! No tractor pull, no chance to be a hick...:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home