Mr. Brian

Thursday, October 06, 2005

"Ms. Jackson woooooooooo, I am for real"


Hey everybody! So, I didn't have anything to blog about, so my friend Ms. Jordan said that I should blog about her. So, Ms. Jordan, this one's for you ;)

Jordan is one super cool gal. She's on BCM with me, and she is soooo funny. She also likes Brian Reagan, so she has to be cool. I got Jordan Mr. Duckie (a.k.a. Quackers) because she said she wanted a present. I wish I would have taken a picture of him. Mr. Duckie is a stuffed duck if you didn't pick up on that from his name. Anyways, I just thought I'd send out a little shout out to everybody to let ya'll know how cool of a kid Ms. Jordan is :) Peace and love to you Jordan


Mr. Brian


P.S. Patrick, please don't hurt me

2 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Blogger Mr Rocky Top said...

I think this is an appropriate time for me to take part in the Mr. Brian blog-reader ritual of saying how hot your featured friends are in the comment section! *makes catcalls* :o)

 
At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home