Mr. Brian

Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Band Blues


As most of you know, the Brian Cox Quartet was created only about a week and a half ago. After the band was created, the question was brought up as to who the lead singer of the band is. There is a very simple answer to this question and that is that there is no lead singer at all. In fact, there is absolutely no singing in this band, it's completely instrumental (for the simple fact that I can't sing) As this question was easily answered, there was also a little bit of jealousy between Brian, the lead guitarist, and Brian, the ukuleleist. It seems that Brian the ukuleleist felt like he had the better playing ability of the two. This posed a small problem for the band, however, there is good news! You get to help choose the better of the two! Isn't that exciting? I'm leaving the choice up to you, as my faithful blog readers, to choose who should become the official "leader" of the band. So, before you go off and make your decision based on looks, or something foolish like that, why don't you take a look at this little dity :)

Mr. Brian

P.S. I'm not schiophrenic for those who are wondering

6 Comments:

At 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the little dity. The winner is definitely Brian!!!!
Shawn's Mom

 
At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christine and I have decided that Brian the ukuleleist is the best one. She likes his facial expressions, and I think he's just plain cool. You're so funny, baby brother.

P.S. Sorry, Brian the guitarist. I think you're cool, too.

 
At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian that is absolutely hilariuos! Loved it! I must agree that Brian the ululeleist is the best his(your?) expressions and actions are oh so funny! By the way, I didn't see or get a copy of this Christmas video. Brian I am crushed and devasted!

 
At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was a great way to start off my morning, but call me, like, rednecked or something, but country girl would like to see a BANJO. :o) I swear, that was the best thing ever. My vote is for the ukelele... he showed that guitar!

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger BJ not BK said...

I would say Brian wins hands down! Go Brian go!

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger Wesley Son of Cornelius said...

That is some talent!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home