Mr. Brian

Wednesday, December 28, 2005



For the past few nights my sleeping schedule has been out of whack. I've been staying up until the early early morning. Although it's not good that I'm not getting alot of sleep, there are a few perks to staying up. One of which is the amount of stuff I get done. I even started drawing a pretty picture (which I haven't had time to do in forever) And the other perk of staying up is that you get to see the sun rise :) I took this picture only a few moments ago from my bedroom window. Sorry it's out of focus, but I don't know how to get my camera to work well in low light.

Mr. Brian

2 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful picture, but you posted at almost 5am! No more, Brian, no more! You need to go to sleep!

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

I need to play a song I have about sleep deprivation for you. I think you would like it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home