Mr. Brian

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Brian the Busy Bee


I would like to apologize to all of my regular readers. For the past week or so, I've been too covered up with work to continually update my blog as I would like to do. My math and computer science classes are requiring more and more reading as I go through them (not to mention the 535 page Italian novel I'm reading for English) Just to give you a taste of what I get to learn, I've made this picture showing what we learned today in Abstract. It's using universal and existential quantifiers to label a popular song. Can anybody tell me what song it is? Hopefully, I'll get to blog about more exciting things in the next few days, but for now, I need to get cracking on this homework

Mr. Brian

4 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everybody Loves Somebody by Dean Martin

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get it now. That's hilariously incredible. That Dr. Bass is a tricky one.

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw man. someone got it before me. darn you, Jerod!

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha!!! I am KING OF ALL THAT IS MATH!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home