Mr. Brian

Sunday, September 17, 2006

DISCLAIMER: Please Read

While recently reviewing the many entries that I've posted on this blog over the years, I came to the realization that this blog is merely the tip of the iceberg in the events of my life. I realized that what you all, as readers, are seeing is only a small portion of my life. With that being said, I just want everyone to know that my life is not purely based on what you have seen and read, and this blog is only for entertainment purposes.






Mr. Brian

4 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the contrast between the size of homework and sleeping.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Mr Rocky Top said...

Great illustration! :o)

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just when you think you know someone!

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think you allowed enough space to sleeping

 

Post a Comment

<< Home