Mr. Brian

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Marla Louise Bert!


When no other blog ideas come to mind, who else to blog about then Marla Bert? Even though she's impatient :) and wants me to blog fast, she's cool. Sadly tomorrow is her last day working at the pharmacy, at least for this summer. Hopefully she hasn't been skeered out of becoming a Pharmacist. (Everyone be sure to go to Greene County Drug for all your pharmacuetical needs ;) ) Had to put in a shameless plug, sorry. Anyways, its been fun, and we'll continue to have fun at school! I guess I'll post this now so she can see it :)

Brian Ernie

8 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is freaking hilarious!! Wow....I'm touched! To put my head on a muppet's body...there's no words. *sniff* Thanks buddy!

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

Hahaahha. "Hey, Bert!" Hahahhaaa. That cracks me up. You guys look (snicker snicker) really funny (snicker snicker) as Muppets (BA-HAAAHH!)
Okay, the end.

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Too funny, Mr. Brian! So this means I have to room with a Muppet now? Are we going to have to set-up some sort of platform thing? I know we have a bigger room, but I'm not sure it's big enough for Muppet equipment...lol.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Mr. Brian said...

Anonymous, I just like deleting your comments, it's fun ;)

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And too, how I love to speak of your money hungry crack selling store. (((HEHEHE)))

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Mr. Brian said...

Money hungry, yes, that's why we spend hours, after closing time, making sure our prices are as low as they can be. I guess that's also why we care that people get there medicines even though people ,like Bredesen, take away TennCare. Yes, we're so bad. You really need some kind of help Anonymous, get a hobby, or maybe, o i don't know, a life!

 
At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH my did I strike a nerve?

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Mr. Brian said...

Well usually when people TRY and hide their identity, and dis my family and/or what we do, then yes I tend to get a little defensive :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home