Mr. Brian

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Smile, you're on Candid Camera!


This evening, Brian and I decided it would be fun to set up our video cameras and see just how crazy we are. Our conclusion: WE'RE ABSOLUTELY BONKERS! We put our cameras on our desks and let them run for an hour. We captured some completely hilarious stuff, including the dancing bear, as you can see in the picture. We also discovered that we have completely random quotes, such asa "I don't want to have to do something to earn the apple" - Daniel Y , "You just put cold ham on my arm" - Brwyan , "She's a girl, you have to be sensitive (Brwyan) I want more ham (Brian C)" "You're watching your bed? Do you need me to help?" - Daniel Y
Oh dear, we're crazy, but so fun! :)


Mr. Brian

2 Comments:

At 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, boys!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

Oh goodness, boys!
Hey, wait a sec. I am one.
Oh well:
Oh goodness, boys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home