Mr. Brian

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Kiss Those Teenage Years Goodbye!

Happy 20th Jennifer!
I know that your teenage years have been wonderful, and now it's time for you to cross the 1/5 of a Century mark! You're so old :) Just kidding. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and a good year. I bet you thought that I'd forget, but how could I forget you?
We've been together so long you're like my little sister. Except, you're older than me. But you can't be my older sister, because that's Marsha. So, Happy Birthday Ittle Sister :) Love Always
Mr. Brian

1 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! A 1/5 of a century. Well I was thinking more along the lines of half way to 40. Anyways, I hardly ever read your blog.....sorry. But for some reason I felt the need to read it today. I just want you to know that I think of you as a big brother because well I already have a little brother and I look up to you.....literally. So THANKS BRIAN YOU ARE THE BEST.---Jennifer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home