Mr. Brian

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

TRAIN


Ok, I have to tell this story. So, Brian and I have been staying up the past several nights doing various things, such as homework and tests and studying. So, last night, Brian fell asleep around 2:30ish, but it was so hot in our room I just couldn't fall asleep. So I was laying in bed, and outside I hear these dogs just howling away at nothing. For about fifteen minutes, they're just howling away. I'm laying up in bed thinking "shut up you stupid dogs" Finally, around 3:00 they stop barking. About that time, the train decides to come through. And it's the train with the disgruntle conductor that likes to blow the whistle for two minutes straight. And, no joke, the train took five minutes to pass by (rather than the 70 seconds the average train takes to pass (fun fact)). So the train, of course, gets the dogs to howling again. And I just had to start laughing again as I thought "I'm never going to get to sleep". But, good news, I finally did get to sleep, but it was about 4:00! I just had to share my little story about the dogs and the disgruntle conductor, and now I'm off to bed (hopefully)


Mr. Brian

1 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That dumb ol' train wakes me up at all hours of the night. It's very loud with the sound bouncing against Swann Field. And the whistle blows every three seconds. Yeah, not fun. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home