Mr. Brian

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Racket Attack


About a week and a half ago, Brwyan and I were playing racquetball together. He wasn't hitting the ball very good, and I was winning quite convincingly. After the score reached 11-4, Brwyan got rather mad, so he turned around and broke his racket over his knee.
After we left, he threw his racket in the trash can and we went back to the dorm. Shawn and I went a couple of days later to play racquetball, and surprisingly Brwyan's racket was still in the trash can. So, we got it out of the trash, wrapped it up, and gave it back to Brwyan as a present. He wasn't the happiest person when we gave it back to him, but i think he liked that we got it back for him on the inside :) I just found the pictures I had taken of this event, and realized that I hadn't blogged about it yet, so I figured that I'd share. Racquetball can be a dangerous sport sometimes. lol



Mr. Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home