Mr. Brian

Monday, December 05, 2005

Deck the Halls with..... a little bit of everything

Our hallway is quite pretty at the moment. It's not 100% complete, but judging is in 17 hours from this posting. I would have to say that I am very proud of the work that we've accomplished. Hopefully our hall will again be victorious once again, even though there have been numerous spies roaming throughout the hallways. The good news is that we haven't brought out the big guns yet. Little does everyone know what is to come :) Sorry that I haven't posted any pictures, but I'm trying to keep things quiet until judging. So be sure to visit here tomorrow night to see some of the most creative things you've ever seen made out of school supplies ;) Wish us luck!

Mr. Brian

1 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck 3rd North!!! I can't wait to see it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home