Mr. Brian

Saturday, November 19, 2005

I'm Back!


I just realized that it has been several days since my last post. I thought I would just let everybody know that I am still alive and well, I've just been busy doing many things such as a Sociology video, homework/tests, etc... Hopefully, now that those are over, I can focus a little more of my time on my blog!

I hope that you enjoy this picture from our credits of our Sociology video :) (if you haven't seen it yet, you really should) Just to let everyone know, the presentation went very well, and the class got a kick out of Shawn's dance. Thanks Shawn!

Mr. Brian

1 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Blogger Mr Rocky Top said...

Anytime! I had fun doing it! By the way, are you blogging from the future? Your post said it was posted at 2pm on Satuday but it is only 10am. Wow, you gotta let me try out that time machine! j/k :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home