Mr. Brian

Friday, December 02, 2005

"I'm Curious like a Cat, That's Why My Friends Call Me Whiskers"


This afternoon, Brwyan found this cat. Well, he claims that the cat followed him in the dorm. After a few hours of cat napping, Brwyan and the cat had to have this picture taken. Brian came in and saw the cat, and he fell in love with it. So, it stayed around for a couple more hours while he petted it. I then informed them that it was against the dorm rules to have a cat in the dorm. Even though they previously knew this, they wanted to keep the cat. I told Brian that we were not going to have a cat because the cat would get lost under all of his stuff. They said it was a Christmas Cat, and they named it Chris. As far as I know, the cat is back out in nature where it should be, or maybe it's back with it's rightful owners. I hope Brian doesn't sneak the cat back in while I'm in Mosheim.

Mr. Brian

1 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Awwwwww! That is all. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home