Mr. Brian

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Winner Is In The Eye Of The Beholder


Clearly, Third North is the winner of Deck the Halls. Too bad the judges didn't think the same thing. We officially came in second place, due to alot of politics. 2nd North threw together a last minute crappy job, and some how got the judges on their side. I may sound like a soar loser, but anyone who has seen the two halls would agree, hands down, that 3rd North was by far superior in every aspect of decorating. That's enough blabbering from me, the pictures will speak for themselves.

There's quite a bit more on the hall, but it takes a while to upload these pictures. If anyone is interested, we have a video walkthrough of both halls.

Mr. Brian

Oh yeah, I would've taken some pictures of the winning hall, but I didn't want to waste film

6 Comments:

At 6:10 AM, Blogger Mr Rocky Top said...

Job well done! You're the best! :o)

 
At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a pengi! He's pretty. It all looks very nice. I want to come see it.

 
At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree! Third North wins my heart!

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

That other hall may have won the Christmas contest (why, I have NO idea), but Third North is still the best hall ALL year round! :)

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Joie Mayfield said...

You guys are just so good that they needed to let someone else win. I liked your hall. 3rd North is still in my heart for life.

 
At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! Very impressive guys! I agree you guys should have won!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home