Mr. Brian

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Happy 8 Day

It's November 8th. So, Happy 8 Day to everyone!!! I know I haven't updated in about a week and a half, but there really hasn't been much going on in my life to share with everyone. I've just been going to classes and sleeping alot. My truck did hit the big 69,000 mile mark on Sunday! Other than that, this week has been one of those weeks with nothing to do. Being bored usually inspires the creative side of me to come out, but I'm sorry to say that I've done absolutely nothing of the such recently. I do ask that everyone would keep us college students in your prayers. Excluding me, everyone around seems to be having a stressful week. I'm not sure if it's exams, or big projects due, or what, but just keep everyone in your thoughts and prayers.
In other news, I'm tired of school and ready to move to Canada. If anyone wishes to join me, I would suggest that you bring money for souvenirs and a bagged lunch.
I hope everyone's week is blessed, and let's try to help others :)

Mr. Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home