Mr. Brian

Friday, December 29, 2006

A New Twist On Memory



Yes, it may look like your old run of the mill Oscar Mayer Weinermobile, but you may want to look again....



It's a 128 MB USB Flash Drive!!!

After alot of measuring and cutting and painting, I fit my old USB drive in this super cool Weinermobile. And now it's the coolest Weinermobile in the world.... except for maybe the real one.



I know what you all may be thinking.... "128 Megabytes..that won't hold very much stuff"
Well, I got it covered with this 30 Gigabyte Game Boy!!!



So now, anytime I need to store anything, or transfer it to another computer... I'll just break out the old Game Boy hard drive :)



This is what kinds of things I do when there's nothing else to do :)

Mr. Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home