Mr. Brian

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

"Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming..."



Now everybody out there know that I'm a math major. If you didn't know, now you do! So I know that "there are alot of other fish in the sea" but I asked myself, how many are there? After some percentage research and crunching some numbers, I have estimated that there are 4,264,041 Christian Females in the United States between the ages of 18 and 20. Hopefully out of four million girls, some of them will be interested in me, and maybe one of them will become the future Mr. Brian. This of course will be many many many many years down the road. It's just good to know that there are that many fish out there. I just don't know if I need to try fishing in other areas, or maybe I need to change my bait, but hopefully I'll hook another one pretty soon.

1 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can now leave comments for my brudder. Yay! Don't be too anxious to find another girl. They're nothing but trouble. ;) Plus, that would mean you wouldn't have as much time to spend making pretties with your favorite sister. I love my Brownie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home