Mr. Brian

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Camp Out! um... sort of


Tonight I decided to try out my Butane Torch! Yes, that's right, a Butane Torch. My roommate got it for me for my birthday, and I thought tonight was the perfect night to light her up! It works great. My mother and I were a little scared at first that it would blow up, but once I lit it, and saw that it was easy to work and keep under control, I loved it! I figured that I'd roast a marshmallow, but seeing that i didn't have any, I kind of made my own for the picture. One day, we'll toast some real ones. ;)

Mr. Brian

2 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Yay, fire! Yay, marshmallows! Te he.

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's great. We played with sparklers on the retreat tonight. It was pretty fun. But you missed it. Sad times. I get to see my baby brudder tomorrow. Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home