Mr. Brian

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Gone Fishing...


Immediately after all our classes, Brian and I went out to the Isle of Heron for some fishing and relaxation. We had been planning it for about a week, but today we finally went out and had some fun. After we got there, we got our rods and reels ready and we set out for fish :) After about an hour and a half, Brian decided that his time would be better spent hanging up his new hammock. So, he did just that. Too bad he didn't take in consideration that the hammock would stretch when he sat in it!


After spending three hours fishing, and not catching anything, we decided it was time to leave. I did see a few large fish right off of the shore, but they just weren't very hungry for some reason. I did, however, find this really big fishing lure :) So we decided to take a picture of me with my large catch.


Mr. Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home