Mr. Brian

Saturday, October 15, 2005


Need I say more? Well, I will anyways. Yeah so Carson-Newman won, quite convincingly you could say. I would have to say that for Carson-Newman not having their first string quarterback, Joey King, the offense did very well. They had unbelievable blocking on both offensive and defensive sides. CN didn't have much of a passing game, but as you can see, they didn't really need one.
Tusculum just stunk it up, pretty much. They tried to pass, we intercepted, they tried to kick field goals , and we blocked them. They just played bad. It was nice to see Tusculum's love and hospitality even though they lost. I especially enjoyed the man at the gate when we were trying to buy tickets "what you can do is, get back in your car and drive that way". Oh the lovely people of Greeneville. I guess they're just jealous.

Mr. Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home