Mr. Brian

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Being Constructive When You Get Bored

Last night, Brwyan and I were the only ones left on our hall. At about 9:00 p.m., I decided that my ukulele needed a case. I don't exactly remember what made me think up the idea, but I started making a Ukulele Case! I put the finishing touches on it this morning.
As you can see, it's Carson-Newman colors. I know, big surprise. It's fully lined with orange felt, and it's complete with a handle, a pocket for sheet music, and a pouch to hold picks. I know, I went a little crazy, but when I make something, I go all out.

I did some Ukulele price checking, and they range any where from $50-60, and some go up to $100. It's amazing how much money you can save by using cardboard and duck tape (my two favorite building materials) It took me a couple hours to make it, but I think the final product was well worth the time.

Mr. Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home