Mr. Brian

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

"And So What We Have Learned Applies To Our Lives Today"

The past few days haven't really been that eventful for me, but I figure that I'd post about them anyways. Mostly I've stayed around the house and gotten a few things accomplished like a little guitar practice and a little excersise, but other than that, nothing too fancy. Tyler (my sister's boyfriend) has been in from Atlanta for the past few days, and it's been fun hanging out. We've all watched a bunch of tv, primarily the Discovery and History Channels :) Yes, I'm a geek and a nerd, but I'm good at it. Over the past couple of days, I've learned things from Area 51 secrets, all the way to Santa being of pagan decent. I've seen cement trucks being blown up, and I've even learned that there are people that are underwater loggers. I now have a vast array of useless ensights to the world around me. I've definitely learned that it takes a village to keep this world interesting ;) Hopefully the next few days will be a bit more productive for me. If I don't blog before then, I wish everyone a safe and Merry Christmas!

Mr. Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home