Mr. Brian

Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Beginning of a New Day!

Now that my Sophomore year in college has come to a closure, I'm ready for a nice little break. I am pleased to announce that I made an A in my English 301 class and a B in my Algorithms class!!! You have no idea how exciting that was to find out this evening. I would also like to give props to my sister and her A on her Senior Project :) Good job Sister! The summer has finally begun, and the weather is nice and refreshing. I don't have a lot of plans this summer except for a little work and summer school starting in June. I'm still unpacking all my stuff from moving back home (and I'm guessing it'll take another week to finish) I hope everyone is having a wonderful break so far. If anyone has any big plans coming up, I'd love to hear from you. Now, I do believe I'm going to try to get some sleep. My arms and back are sore from moving yesterday. Hopefully I'll get to post more than the past month so stay tuned in for the fascinating Summer of Mr. Brian

1 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job, brudder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home