Mr. Brian

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Getting Back In The Groove

Good evening everybodies. Today was just an all around good day. I got all registered with classes and all that good stuff. Went to Subway, mmmm Tuna. Played basketball and racquetball, and then chilled. Brwyan and I went to Wal-mart, just because that's what you do in college. I got a new yo-yo and a mini slinky :) Yay random toy buying. Nothing else exciting really happend today. I smashed my thumb :( Also, the shelves my daddy made work fantastically. It's just good to get back to school and laugh and have some fun. Sorry again that there's no picture. I took some pictures of my swollen thumb, but I figured who would want to see a big thumb? Tomorrow is my last day of complete freedom for a while, so I'm going to get some sleep, and live it up tomorrow. I guess that's all for tonight. Peace easy.


Mr. Brion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home