Mr. Brian

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Uncle Tyler's Cabin

Sorry, no picture with this blog, but I didn't take my camera with me :( Anyways, Happy Move in Day for everybody! It's good to start back at school, and today was a blast. After moving in some people, me, Brian, Danny, Sarah, and my sister went to Uncle Tyler's apartment to have samiches and play board games. We played Super Kerplunk, which I won, and Candyland, which my roommate won. We had a great time with lots of laughs. Brian and Danny both teaed on Tyler's carpet, te he. We had nummy nummy samiches made by Marsha Homemaker. There were other funny things that happend today, but I can't think of them right now. Sorry to miss Marla, who probably can't read this blog right now because I couldn't fix her internet. She has the worst luck with electronics. Well, I'm tired, and fixing to head to bed. Good night to all. CN RULES!!!

Mr. Brion

1 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for games and nummy nummy samiches! Fun times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home