Mr. Brian

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Don't Worry, Be Happy


This picture shows about the way I've felt the passed few weeks. After all the deaths and other bad things that have happend over this past month, I began to worry, which is never a good thing. I started telling myself that I was dying too, and I actually talked myself into being sick. I know, I'm going crazy, but the good news is I'm feeling a whole lot better. I've lost a few pounds from where I lost my appetite from worries, but I'm eating good now, and I've got some energy. Sorry I haven't blogged in the past few days, but I've been pretty out of it. Please continue to keep me and my family in your prayers, and hopefully there are some happy blogs to come! I'm going to bed now, so good night and sweet dreams and may God bless.

Mr. Brian

1 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

Hey, Brian my buddy. I'm looking forward to getting back to school in a few weeks and doing fun things. Maybe you and I can play filmmakers. Just spreadin' some cheer! Talk to ya later!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home