Mr. Brian

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

"Isn't She Lovely, Isn't She Wonderful!"


Isn't it nice to know there are at least a few good girls in this world? Ms. Marla is one of the best I know! She's one of a kind, and she's got it all including: looks, personality, smarts, loving nature, sense of humor, everything!!! This blog is just to let her know how much I love her and to tell everyone how good she really is. Even my parents love her :) Hopefully we'll get to spend alot more time hanging out, cause it's the funnest. And I still owe you that massage (you know who you are)



"It's amazing how you knock me off my feet, hmm
Everytime you come around me I get weak, oh yeah
Nobody ever made me feel this way, oh

I wanna know what turns you on
So I can be all that and more
I'd like to know what makes you cry
So I can be the one who always makes you smile"

5 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww Brian, you are sweet! I'm glad that I have a friend like you who will just shower me with compliments whenever I ask them to! lol I will find your present too, I promise. I heart the Cox family!!!

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

Hurrah! Yay for Marla! I heartily agree, Brian--she is quite a good'n, ain't she?

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

My roomie is the bestest! :)

 
At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for Ms. Marla!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home