Mr. Brian

Sunday, July 10, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMAW COXES!


Today is my Mamaw's 71st Birthday! We got to go and eat birthday cake tonight. I have truly been blessed with the best family in the world. When I look at all of my family tree, I see a long line of good loving people, and I hope I can continue that line of family later on in my life. When I look at my grandparents, and even great aunts and uncles, and everybody, I see people who have been through a lot of things in life, and they're still going after all these years. I'm just glad that these people have been in my life and I hope they stay around for many many many years to come. Love to all my friends and family!

Mr. Brian

1 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Mammaw Coxes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home