Mr. Brian

Thursday, August 04, 2005

"Don't Cha Wish Ya Girlfriend Was Hot Like Me"


Ms. Lindsey Ms. Lindsey, this one's for you! Here is yet another fantastic example of who all girls should be like. Ms. Lindsey has been one of my good friends since way back in Kindergarten. 14 years, wowsers. Anyways, Ms. Lindsey is one of the best I know. She's smart, funny, pretty, optomistic, has the same thought pattern and same ideas that I have. We talk about everything under the sun, and sometimes even more than that. It's great to know that there are girls out there like Ms. Lindsey and she gives me hope for the female species :)


"She's not an ordinary girl
I can see it in her eyes
I'm just an ordinary boy
God must have heard my prayers last night

She's been on my mind (she's working overtime)
She's got perfect reasons
Says she loves to talk to Jesus
I think I believe her when she says
Life can be so simple if we'd all just learn to pray"

5 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

AWWWW - Thanks Mr. Brian! I really appreciate having a friend that's always there for me (and one who can write one heck of a complimentary blog). :) I heart you - you're the bestest!

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, MY roomie is the bestest!

 
At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No my roomie is the bestest, but she's not on here, so I can't join the fight. *cries*


AND HI MR. BRIAN!!!

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whooooops. That third comment was me. I lose at stuff! <3 Courtney!

 
At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for Ms. Lindsey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home