Mr. Brian

Sunday, October 16, 2005

A New Spin On Disney Movies

While walking through Walmart, Brwyan and I began to discuss Classic Disney movies such as Peter Pan, Cinderella, Snow White, Beauty & the Beast, etc. We were talking about how they no longer make movies with the same kind of animation as they used to, and how now a days everything is done with a computer. During our discussion, Brwyan and I were trying to see if we could name other classic movies. As he was naming off some, I mentioned that I didn't care for Beauty and the Beast very much, due to the fact that "the village people treated the beast cruely". It then hit both of us what I had said :) Although it is true that the people treated the beast poorly, it wasn't "the Village People" I guess they were just the towns people. So after that statement, Brwyan said that I had to make a picture for that comment, so this one is for him.



Mr. Brian

1 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... I think the beast could take em. Even that little stuffed one you've got there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home