Mr. Brian

Friday, October 21, 2005

Oh What A Glorious Day


Brian, Shawn, and I set out on yet another of our adventures. We decided to break out the boats and head out to the lake. Shawn was ready and eager to test out his new inflatable kayak, and Brian his new boat. I was just borrowing their old one :)

We first stopped by Subway to pick up some sandwiches to eat while we were on the lake, and then we went out to the boat dock. When we got there, this sweet dog came over to us. We're not sure where he came from or what his name is, but we decided that he was an honorary Brian. After we unloaded the truck and had a few photos taken, we set off for the island. It's about a mile walk over to the island, and as we were walking, the skies began to get cloudier and cloudier. I asked Brian is he was concerned about the clouds and he said "no, it'll be ok." So on we walked. We got to the north side of the Isle of Heron and we put in our boats. Shawn got over to our destination, Little Chicken Island, and Brian got about half way. I, well, I got about twenty feet from shore, and I decided that it'd probably be best no to venture to far out. Then, it began to rain. So, we turned around. I ran back, got the truck, and picked up Shawn and Brian. When we got back, we learned that there was a tornado warning, and we had to go down to the basement of Alumni. So, we had fun, we got wet, and had some good male bonding.




Say it with me, "AWWWW"



Mr. Brian

4 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger Mr Rocky Top said...

Good times! I want go back out on the water with that kayak; it was pure coolness! :o)

 
At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... Look at the Puppy!!! How cute!!! Sounds like you guys had quite an adventure! oh wow... y'all are too funny!

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

I like the puppy too! Why didn't you bring it back with you? There can never be too many Brians around! :)

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WNAT THE DOG, BRIAN, BRING IT TO ME!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home