Mr. Brian

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

It's All Geek to Me



For the past couple of nights, I've turned into a full Geek/Nerd. I've been playing games like Oregon Trail, Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego, and GTA3. It's not just the fact that I'm spending time playing these games, but I've been modifying them. I know I'm a Computer Science major, but sometimes I scare myself. Although it is fun to make cars drive faster and always have the high score :) I just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm putting my college knowledge to good use.

1 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny you should mention "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego" because whereas I haven't been playing that one recently, I have been playing "Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego." Playing childhood games on your PC...one of the many pleasures of summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home