Mr. Brian

Monday, June 26, 2006

Mr. Brian Returns

Okay, so it's been a meer three weeks since I last updated, but alot has happend since then so I'll just start typing. I'm currently at Carson Newman taking a summer class (Environmental Science) so I can get one of my lab sciences out of the way. I've decided that having only one class a day is a lot better than a full loaded semester. Shawn, Brian, Sam, and Keita are keeping me entertained for the most part. I'm working on a few projects that will be nearing completion, and blogged about in the near future.

My sister is now engaged! Her and Tyler went out to dinner a few hours ago and I reckon he popped the question. It's weird to think of my sister as being at the marrying age, but it's good to know that she's with a good'un. I get to have a brother now :)

Orientation is going on here at CN and it's funny to see all the freshmen coming in. It's hard to believe that it's already been two years since it was me shaking in anxiety from coming to college.

Seeing that Orientation is no casual event (sarcasm) Brian, Shawn, and I decided we should dress for the occasion. Coincidentally, we had taken a trip to the Blackberry Patch only 30 minutes before Orientation Check In started. We all got a spiffy vintage blazers. You can see my beautiful green plaid jacket in the picture above. Isn't it amazing how sophisticated one can look in clothes for less than $10 :) We all got ties too.

I hope everyone is having a great summer. I'd like to hear from everyone (if everyone hasn't given up on me and my blog)

Mr. Brian

1 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger Mr Rocky Top said...

Hello there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home