Mr. Brian

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

1-800-MRBRIAN


Most pictures like these , seen on tv, are the opposite of this one. Most show a fat person before, and a thinner one after, but not this time. Over the past year, I have successfully gained 30 pounds. It's not like I was trying to gain weight, it just kind of happend.

Most people are ashamed to admit they have put on a few pounds, but I see it as a good thing. All throughout high school, I was a little on the thin side. Now that I've put on some weight, certain things (like lifting heavy things and pushing people over :) ) are quite a bit easier. If anyone wants the secret to my dieting success, just let me know, cause it's alot easier than trying to lose weight like most of the diets people pay for.

Hope everyone has a good week!

Mr. Brian

3 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are we getting Chubby?

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

Hey, we should start a weight-gain club! I could use something like that...I have skin. And bones. And, like, one muscle. I could use more on me.

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger BJ not BK said...

Congrats on your successful new diet. Will we be seeing a book deal soon or some of those awesome infomercials?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home