Mr. Brian

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Mr. Lonely


"Lonely, I'm Mr Lonely,I have nobody,For my owwnnn I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely, I have nobody, For my owwnnn. I'm so lonely" - Mr. Lonely - Akon


How true it is! It's almost been a month since I've talked to Jenn at all. She hasn't talked to me online or anything. Is it possible that she's already found a new guy? Personally, I think that's the main reason she broke it off in the first place. That's just the way things go I guess. I do wish that she wouldn't have made all of those excuses for us breaking up. She should've just flat out told me that we're too different, it's not going to work out, and that's all. It only complicates things when you try to make excuses. I know she didn't want to break my heart, but it's driving me crazy just wondering exactly why she did it. If anybody out there has any advice/encouraging words, please drop me a comment. Dr. Christina Ivory, I thank you for your advice! And who knows, maybe me and Lindsey will get the hook up ; ) Well, I'm off to bed, church in the morning

Mr. Brian

2 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's some advice. Forget that Jenn girl altogether. Sounds like there could be another guy. That's so sad, her gettin' rid of a cutie like yourself.

Your secret admirer

P.S. Yeah, I don't think you should go for Lindsey. ;)

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really need to just move on. Girls don't grieve for more than two days over a guy so your ex probably does have another man. Been there, done that. I am sure you are a great guy so go find a great girl. Don't lag on the past look towards the future.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home